[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Renradio Update: Celtic Christmas radio stationnow on the air

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Fri Dec 12 13:21:03 PST 2003

just one... but THAT was more than enough.
Of course, that wasn't as bad as the one I was singing along
to last week... the Nursery Rhyme Song (Hey diddle diddle,
the cat did a piddle all over the kitchen floor. The little dog
laughed to see such sport so the cat did a little bit more....
and a few other verses that shouldn't be sung around kids).
That got verbal comment. :-[

/EH