[Loch-Ruadh] Stargate's New Baronial Youth Artisan Champion

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 21:42:45 PST 2003

Vivat, Ursa!  Well done indeed!

I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.  :-)

Padraig

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com wrote:
This weekend we traveled to the far lands of the Barony of Stargate and I stepped down as their artisan. The artisans who competed were greatly skilled- including HL Rixende who has wonderful glass bead work. Thomas at Woode is now the new Stargate Artisan.

Ursa Asadottir competed in the very first Stargate Baronial Youth Artisan championship with a handmade book she did for a history assignment. To our great joy, Ursa is now the proud wearer of the black and white cloak of the Stargate Baronial Youth Artisan for this year. She also participated in the competition for Baronial Bard - recieving a respectable 80% for her first adult competition. She can't wait for another event so she can wear her cloak. And the brandnew scriblet is now searching through books for documentation for a new project!

The word fame of Loch Ruadh is known throughout Ansteorra - Vivat Loch Ruadh!

Asa, Ursa's Mom