[Loch-Ruadh] Rights granted at the Tor Yule Revel

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Dec 18 11:17:54 PST 2003

At 09:40 AM 12/18/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I was given no rights, but I'll fight you for them, Hannah!
>
>Ice Pirate Lena Littleclotheser
>Loch Ruadh Rocks!!

Ahoy Lena!  I did not know you were about but since you are I have a better
idea.  Since we have sailed (and raided) together before, with very
profitable results, maybe we should join together and take them all
on?  I  heard in the last port we visited, that Gretchen Gottwilder was in
the area; now if we could get her to join us, we could be a fleet to cover
all the shores.  Remember these rights are only good for a year so I must
take advantage while I can.  What say you to my ideas?

Hannah