[Loch-Ruadh] Rights granted at the Tor Yule Revel

Patricia Stegall pasteg at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 18 11:49:37 PST 2003

That's right, gather all the booty in one place and I'll take ye all on!
By gile, wiles and general cussedness, I'll win in honor of my future/past
role-model the Irish pirate Grainne of the boats!
My first mate is Greywolfe the Grumpy.  (He says you have no "rights".
Wolves were here first!)
Padraig, want to be our Irish shantyman?

	Grainne

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>