[Loch-Ruadh] Sure Is Quiet Today

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Dec 19 13:19:03 PST 2003

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Are the lists down?  Or is everyone just busy with CHristmas preparations?

I'm assymphotically approaching the axis of understanding....

Sluggy!

--

"We have almost forgotten how strange it is that so
  huge and powerful and intelligent an animal as a

                                 Peter Gray

"The horse. Here is nobility without conceit,
  friendship without envy, beauty without vanity.
  A willing servant, yet no slave."

                                 Ronald Duncan