[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad3 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 14:53:26 PST 2003

Merry Christmas!

I know that you are all much more involved with holiday preparations than with thinking about submissions for the Scarlet Letter, but as your new Chronicler, the subject is on my mind.

The deadline is this coming Saturday, 27 December.  As always, I will accept electronic submissions or hardcopy.  I would especially like to see something from each of the Officers, perhaps outlining ideas for the coming year.

If you have a submission but cannot make the cutoff, please contact me and we'll see what can be worked out.

In Service,