[Loch-Ruadh] From our Family

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 25 22:45:10 PST 2003

Well with 16 people crowding the house for Christmas
this is the first time I have had sit down and breathe
and to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I hope
it was filled with love and laughter, family and
friends and enough wonderful memories to last until
next year.

I will soon be slipping into a self induced coma, I
just wanted to wish you all the best.

Katheryn, Cathal, Duckie, Ben, Robert and Melodie

PS) Cathal, Duckie, Ben and I will see you all at
bardic this weekend!