[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Happy Birthday

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Dec 25 23:17:59 PST 2003

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the good wishes and cute
cards.  My birthday was indeed a great one.  I can tell cause  I am too
pooped to pop.  I will tell more about it at bardic on this Sat. night.

I have been sitting here in front of my computer, cat napping, while I
waited for the last of my brood to check in that they had made it back home
safe and sound.  This just happened, so now I can poop out and go to bed to
nap!  This having a first Christmas with a grandson can be very tiring to
an "old lady"!  We worked real hard at having fun.

Again thanks for the good wishes.  Love to all,

Bicé