[Loch-Ruadh] Anuone have a shop-vac or the Christmas that went south

Alaric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Fri Dec 26 16:06:54 PST 2003

Greetings Loch Ruadh

Does anyone have a ShopVqc I may borrow for a day or two?  It's a sad tale but nay the less true.

Our son and grandchildren came down from Namron for a Christmas Visit.   Unfortunately they had to be back in Namron by the 24th.  So, On the 23rd, as our son was showering he bumped the soap dish - it and the surrounding tiles pulled away from the wall.  Not good say you?  Aye, 'tis not good it even emulates a black hole rather well.  I spent the 24th and the 26th tearing out tile, drywall (actually damp wall) and insulation in preparation for replacemen.  I was also killing mold with bleach-water.  So if anyone has a shopvac I may borrow for a day or so, please let me know.

Alaric the tired