[Loch-Ruadh] Not Only Is Tomorrow Christmas...

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 26 20:10:36 PST 2003

Sorry that I'm late in saying this but Happy Birthday Bice!!! :)  I made it
home from South Texas with little or no problems...I just think that the
wind we are having up here is the draft left behind my car ;)  546 miles in
7 hours and 50 minutes...with three 15 minute stops :)  I'll be welding
wings onto my car this weekend :)  See you all soon!!!

Sean