[Loch-Ruadh] A childs perspective on the space shuttle

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Sun Feb 2 19:42:13 PST 2003

I asked my daughter's friend what she felt about the tragedy Saturday
morning.  She said,"It is very sad, but I heard somewhere that the man from
Israel on board had once said that he had seen so much unrest in his country
that it was so peaceful up there that he sometimes wished he didn't have to
come back down.  And I guess in a way that came true."

She is just so smart.  I am proud of her!

But then kids are just so cool.  Gotta love em.

Suzanne Dufay