[Loch-Ruadh] Corrected GulfWar XII Encampment

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:06:38 PST 2003

Dan,

I'm sorry but I have already deleted your other email concerning having Gulf
War packets at Populace meeting tomorrow night.  I will not be able to make
it to Populace.  I was notified by my work an hour ago that I will be flying
to Columbus, Oh. tomorrow night and won't be back until Friday.   Would you
give my packet to Conor please?

Thanks,

Sean