[Loch-Ruadh] VIVAT ASA

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sat Feb 15 21:32:38 PST 2003

At 08:31 PM 2/15/2003 -0600, you wrote:

>Way to go.  How will you decide which cloak to wear when?
>
>Alaric and Fiona

What's wrong with wearing them both at the same time; you know, one
frontwards and one backwards !  In fact she could just do that and not have
to wear garb at all. <G>

But she can also wear them in hour increments.  We could make sure she
changed on time.  Or divide the event in half  and wear a different cloak
each half.  Of course, when she wins another one we would have to rework
that idea.

I feel sure she can come up with something, at least without my input,
thank goodness.

Bicé