[Loch-Ruadh] thanks

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 19:13:17 PST 2003

Thanks everybody for all the well wishes.  It's a good thing I didn't have a hat as an artisan regalia - it wouldn't fit after all the nice things ya'll said my head has swelled to Mr. Macky size, m'kay.

I came home early went to sleep, got up for work, came home, took a nap......Robert will be sooo happy, the house will get back to normal, sorta.  At least until Gulf War.....

I'm going to go back to sleep - maybe I can catch up.  I think I must take it easy for a while......zzzzzzzzzzz

Asa
Who gave a lonely scroll a good home with its brothers and sisters scrolls.  See if I do that again!  It's like giving away your babies!  I thought I was going to have to go coerce someone into visiting rights!