[Loch-Ruadh] Irish Fest

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Feb 17 11:39:00 PST 2003

Greeting to all,

Now I know most everyone is working on getting ready to go to Gulf War, but
if you are near enough to being ready and would like to take a days break
from the worries of getting things ready, who would be up to going to the
Irish Fest at Fair Park on either the 1st or 2nd of March? The website is
www.ntif.org admission is $15 a day, but until the 21st of this month
discount tickets are available through the website.

If anyone is interested I would reccomend going on the 1st of March, as that
is a Saturday and they will be open from 10:30 AM till 11:00 PM, and that
would give anyone a chance to be able to check out all the merchants, and
enjoy all the performers that will be there includeing a few from Ireland.

Dohmnall

---