[Loch-Ruadh] Party Time

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 17 14:36:34 PST 2003

Greetings to all,

This Saturday night February 22nd, 6pm till 1am  Elayne and I will host
our first Annual Birthday Bash. Elayne's Birthday is February 24, 19??
and my Birthdate is March 5,1954. I be 49 to those whom wish to know.
The party is a simple: No garb for the SCA folks , Byob, and your
favorite dish to share. A chair will be a good idea too! But remember NO
Gifts... And we will already have the Birthday Cake to share. Weather
permitting the 3-holer chimania will be glowing on the big deck as well.
Please know, our home is not child proof. Therefore, children will not
be allowed to play on the stairs and must be attended to at all times.

Directions:
Take your best route to 820 East, exit on Meadow Brook and turn east (
from the north you will turn left, from the south your will turn Right.)
Drive to the 3rd street on you left, Muse and turn left. Then drive to
the second street on your right, Normandy Road and turn right. Drive 7/8
of the way down the block. Our home is located on the lest side and we
are the second house from the end of that block. If you cross over
Janice Lane your have gone to fare. Look for the house with a White
Austin Rock Front and Gray trim. 7253 Normandy Road. It will be a great
time to just have fun.

Daniel and Elayne
7253 Normandy Road
Fort Worth, 76112