[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh GulfWar Land

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 19 17:49:16 PST 2003

Greetings to all,

The House Mac an Ghabhann/Loch Ruadh land issue is now resolved. Sir
Baras Bayan, the Gulf War Land Steward has just informed me that Loch
Ruadh is granted additional land directly across the street form our
current location. There will be room for all using current tent  listed
sizes. This land will be an L shaped area  measuring 40'x90' deep with a
25'x72' leg making the camping area very comfortable. As camp
coordinator I will receive information form Sir Baras and lay in the
tent configuration. For those of you in the Loch Ruadh II encampment I
will try to configure a fire pit no guaranty at this time.. All camp
rules will apply.

Inservice,
Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
Loch Ruadh
Camp Coordinator

Please do not request more lane as ot is not available.