[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Encampment

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 13:36:36 PST 2003

Greetings,

I would like to thank you all for the many different suggestion for
encampment layouts. However, Before the announcement went out to the
list last night I did call Terric Broken Axe and he agreed that Broken
Axe would like to camp together. Also, Medb with House Dragonstar
offered encampment arrangements as well. Loch Ruadh II will look and
feel every bit a part of Loch Ruadh I. Yes, LR II will have a fire
pit...  We will need some more black and red twin size flat sheets for
the walls of LRII !!! All is in good order.

In last nights announcement I stated there will be satisfactory camping
for all of us. Again I ask you, please do not ask for more tent space!
All of our camping space is allocated. We must remember safety first.

Inservice to Loch Ruadh,
Daniel O'Ceileachair
GulfWar XII
Camp Coordinator