[Loch-Ruadh] OT but might be worth something to someone....

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Fri Feb 21 10:05:37 PST 2003

This is off topic as it dosent relate directly to anything SCAish... BUT!
It could indirectly relate as this is a request for some assistance that
PAYS MONIES, which having money could GET you to a SCA event!

I work at Keeneland Health and Rehab in Weatherford and we are in need of
some minor (yes it really is minor) electrical work done and I thought I
would see if anyone in our fair Canton who has done electrical work might
want an afternoons worth of work.

Call at me at work, I know this is short notice but we want this to be done
ASAP (like first of next week at the lastest) so this wont be avail. for
long. If I am not avail when you call just ask for Jodi, the Administrator,
and tell her you are calling about the electricial job and are part of the
SCA group her Director of Nursing belongs to.

Magadalea

Paulette "Pookie" Bowker-Wallis, RN
Director of Nursing Keeneland Health and Rehab
(817) 596-4818 (metro)