[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Encampment

Polydore polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 21 18:57:15 PST 2003

Dan does not yet have the camp land layout map, so a planning meeting
will be later, we will have to let everybody know when.

Keep in mind that he has been spending a LOT of time on this, and is
trying to accomidate as many people's desires as possable, but not
everything will be able to be accomplished.

We do have about twice the land as last year, we also have a
considerable number of more people, and we were about sharing tent pegs
last year. They try to allow so much land per preregistered person. as
we have 10 or so people not preregistered, how we make room for them is
to use space that the war supplied for the people that did preregister,
which gives them less.

Out of the space for the preregistered people also comes common room,
such as a shade/rain pavallion, firepit, and kitchen area.

We seem to be in pretty good shape, and to keep the extra land, we
really need to show good usage of it. Let's make this camp look great!!!

Polydore