[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] Springfaire needs you

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Thu Feb 27 10:51:28 PST 2003

There are unfortunately some site issues that also made Broken "O" unfeasible this year.  The site has had it's well collapse, which meant there was no water available on site at all.

Allow me to assure you, a change in site to Tanglewood was the last choice of the autocrat staff, but lack of water combined with Tanglewood's ability to work on a 'per-head' cost were enough to sway the minds of those involved.  The per-head costs make for a nearly entirely risk-free event.  Those who come, pay their way, those who do not, cost nothing.

Timothy
Not an Autocrat, just aware of the issues