[Loch-Ruadh] Columbia sound

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 10:14:03 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Kathy and I heard it too. When it happened it was loud enough to surprise me,
and I asked Kathy what she thought it was, and she thought it was a large
animal like a cat or racoon, falling out of the tree and on to the roof, but I
knew it couldn't be because I heard the rolling sound that followed it like
thunder in the distance.
Terry Varner You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move
and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape