[Loch-Ruadh] Punkin Chunkin

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Sun Feb 2 19:32:29 PST 2003

Thankyou Bice!

This might be interesting!  Were you guys considering the actual making of a
catapult?  Or were you just considering a catapult?

I am going to try to watch this and drink some tea.  I cannot imagine this
being a fast paced program.  I hope I am able to keep up with it and not
doze off.

Suzanne Dufay