[Loch-Ruadh] Games at Gulf War

Spence and Robin Mabry smabry at flash.net
Sat Feb 8 14:57:47 PST 2003

My Good Gentles,
You are apparently playing a version of Dreidel using dice instead of
the dreidel. There are excellent web sites on the game, even telling you
how to make your own from paper.
The    (N) means Nothing, if you get this you do nothing.
The    (G) means All, if you get this you take everything in the middle.

The    (H) means Half, take half of what's in the middle plus one if
it's an odd number of objects.

The     (W) means Put In. If you get this, put in two objects.
When only 1 or no objects left in the middle each player adds one.
This game can go on forever and there's no specifics as to what type
items go on the pot.
http://www.cstone.net/~bry-back/holidayfun/dreidel.html

Have fun ya'll!
YIS