[Loch-Ruadh] Name and the grandfather clause

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 17:34:48 PST 2003

Clause applies to immediate family...husband, wife, son, daughter, brother,
sister.  Daughter in laws are not immediate.  So, if your husband has his
name registered as a Mac, then claim the grandfather from him.

I haven't heard from Mari yet about doc requirements, but this might be an
easier out.

Medb
Asterisk