[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Attention..Gulf War meeting!!

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Sat Feb 22 10:37:37 PST 2003

After talking with Dana just to make sure what day this meeting is, it is
for tomorrow (Sunday Febuary 22nd)

Dohmnall

When: 2:00 PM
Where: Dana's House (Directions are at the end of this message)

This meeting will explain or find out.....

What YOUR duties are for the week of WAR
What YOU are responsible for bringing to the WAR
Will help locate things that are still needed to aid in our comfort
And answers to many other questions!!

Everyone camping with Loch Ruadh needs to attend or have a
representative present.
Please attend if at all possible!!

Thank you,
Lady Elizabeth and Lady Fiona
Kitchen and Camp Coordinators
(They are out shopping and called to ask me to post this for them!!!)

Directions to Dana's
Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below
&addr=1613+Price+Court&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
for an online interactive map.

These are "my" written directions:
Take your best route to I-20 head towards Benbrook.
Take exit 429 B (Winscott Road) turn south,
There are stop lights on Winscott for I-20 access. (depending on which
direction you came from)
Go through the stop light (Duh!! Stop if it is red or Benbrook cops will
get you) at Mercedes & Winscott (City Hall, Texaco and a Wells Fargo
Bank are all located at this intersection)
Go to the next stop light, that will be Timbercreek (into a housing
area) turn left,
Go to the Timberline Drive where you can turn RIGHT (it is almost 1 mile
down Timbercreek and it is the FIRST right turn you can make),
Go to the second street which is Prince and turn right onto Prince
Court,
My house is the second house on the right, the 1613 is posted on the
mailbox and over the garage doors.

---