[Loch-Ruadh] GulfWar XII Meeting

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 28 14:07:38 PST 2003

Greetings,

The GulfWar XII meeting scheduled for tonight has been canceled. I do
apologize for the delay but the icy weather conditions earlier in the
week and the fact that some of us had to work over time to make up for
the lost time at work caused the rescheduling.

The new date for Loch Ruadh's GulfWar meeting will take place 2 pm at
Baroness Dana's house Sunday March 2nd.... Those whom are camping with
Loch Ruadh should be at this meeting. Their you will receive your Loch
Ruadh Encampment package complete with the new GW XII map and the
complete LRI and LRII encampment locations and directions. Both camps
have streets with real names and I believe all will be surprised. Each
tent was assigned a location and that will be your address for the week.
I look forward to seeing all of you at GulfWars and we all thank those
of you whom will remain here at home for burning the home fires for your
support and thoughts of good will  while away.

Also, I would like to thank Lady Elizabeth, Lady Fiona, Lady Elayne,
Lord Polydor, Lord Padraig, Lord Alaric, and Baroness Dana and all you
other for your assistance with the planning, organization, and pooling
of self and resources. I do believe this will be the best GulfWars ever.
And we will win the Barons Prize for Best Looking Encampment... Vivat
Loch Ruadh

If you can not come to the meeting Sunday please call me 817-446-3919.

Inservice to Loch Ruadh,
Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
Camp Coordinator