[Loch-Ruadh] Greetings

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Jan 1 00:39:48 PST 2003

At 07:41 PM 12/31/2002 -0600, Dana wrote:
>Happy New Year!!  We are staying home also.
>
>If I manage to stay awake I will bring in the New Year with my Polish
>tradition of eating sausage and sauerkraut at midnight for good luck and
>prosperity in the New Year!! Lord, knows I need all the luck I can
>gather.

May I add my New Years good wishes to all the others.  May we all have
a better year in 2003.

And I will vouch for Dana's being able to stay up until midnight.  We were
there
eating sausage and sauerkraut and toasting the new year with some real good
wine.  She and I reorganized the world as we feel it should be so you can all
be at ease now.  We have it all under control; if the Gods and everyone
cooperates that is. <G>

Anyway, Happy New Year,

Bicé