[Loch-Ruadh] Lists

mysticfalcon@onebox.com mysticfalcon at onebox.com
Wed Jan 22 16:03:14 PST 2003

Good day,

The following is what I have for your group as far as pre-reservations are concerned.  This is NOT the offical Gulf War list, but the Central regional list.  If you have pre-registered and have not emailed me or are not on the list please email me the following info: sca name,mundane name, tent size, group camping with, day arriving.

Loch Raudh:

Polydore Pike

I know that for Loch Raudh you have one contact person gathering all your info, if you have turned in your information to him, don't worry about your name not being on this list, for I have not received, nor asked for his list yet. But if you would like you can go ahead and email me your info. If you have not pre-registered yet, please do so and email your corrdinatior and myself with the above information and any extra information that your group corridinator has requested.  If there are any questions feel free to contact me. I am here for you guys!  Thanks for all your time, hard work, and smiling faces!!

Honour du Bois