[Loch-Ruadh] Whats in a name... (was about the cloak)

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Jan 7 14:22:15 PST 2003

Robyn Cantley wrote:

> If it comes out that I really can't have Kara,
> I know I'll get over it, though. ;o)

On the other hand, it's not like they can arrest you if you spell it
"wrong"... :)

BTW, I pronounce "Sluaghain" as one sylable. I was hoping to add a
couple more silent letters and go for the "longest single sylable name"
prize, assuming there is one. It's is likewise fairly important to not
have any o's, since that is the only vowel sound *in* my name..... :)

Sluggy!

--

Lucius Richard Peter Strochwacker was born in 1867 in
Priapus, New York, the only son of Mary and Ezekiel