[Loch-Ruadh] Appology

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Thu Jan 9 08:51:27 PST 2003

Padraig will be the autocrat for Lugnuts 2003!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Magdalea wrote:

To my Canton I appologize for having to leave so suddenly last night
during
populace meeting. I have had a migrain (today is now day 4) and the
noise,
crowd, and food smells were more than my poor head could take. I figured
had best leave before I made a serious breech of etiquette (those who
suffer from migrains will understand what I mean...).

Since I had to leave before the actual meeting took place can someone be
kind enough to post the highlights for me?

Magdalea
(whos wondering if she can remove her head from her shoulders for
awhile)