[Loch-Ruadh] Garb Workshop & Fabric Shopping

Tangwystl tangwystl at elfsea.net
Thu Jan 16 11:06:37 PST 2003

Darn!  I've been hoping there'd be another garb workshop, but can't make
this one, Kings Round Table is Saturday.  And the fabric district trip is
Queen's Champion.  Think there will be another before War? Course, after
looking at the calendar, I'm not going to be home on a week-end til the
first week of March any way, so, never-mind.

Tangwystl