[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Revel

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Jan 21 22:32:59 PST 2003

The ISTH Revel and Chinese Gift exchange will be held at Alaric and Fiona's house, on Saturday 25 January.  (Times will be announced in a subsequent email.)  This is a Loch Ruadh wide party sponsored by House Mac.

See the bottom of this message for address and a map link.

Rules for Alaric and Fiona's House:

1.  Our house is NOT child proof, and not especially child friendly.  Parents are strongly encouraged to get a baby sitter for those children under 12.  In all cases, parents are responsible for entertaining their children, keeping track of them, etc.

2.  No underage drinking.  Only properly aged beverages shall be consumed on the premises.

3.  It's "pot luck", so bring something to share.  Magic Feast gear will be provided.  (Note:  Please post to the list what you intend to bring so everyone has some idea of what the feast will consist of.)

4.  The Chinese gift exchange is for ADULTS only.

5.  We will have somewhat in the realm of beverages (non-alcoholic), but any additional drinks such as Coke or Pepsi or whatever will be greatly appreciated.

Other Useful Information:  Bring chairs, games, musical instruments, songbooks, etc.  This revel will be in mundane clothing - participants must also be clothed in some manner.  Those too inebriated to drive home will be remanded to the custody of the Burleson Constabulary.  (Just kidding... maybe...)

Address:

108 N.E. Rosamond St.
Burleson, TX

Click here  http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=108+NE+Rosamond+St.+&csz=Burleson%2C+TX+&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map  for an interactive online map.