[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Revel

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Wed Jan 22 12:59:01 PST 2003

>3.  It's "pot luck", so bring something to share.  Magic Feast gear will be
provided.  (Note:  Please post to the list what you intend to bring so
everyone has some idea of what the feast will consist of.)

I plan on bring Ham Fried Rice (sorry, but it's about the only dish I do
well), and I believe Cat is going to bring Chicken Salad sandwiches and a
possibly a pie of some kind (I think).

Dohmnall

---