[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Revel

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Fri Jan 24 05:26:20 PST 2003

Dana writes:

> The gift is "supposed" to be the "most" useless, unneeded, unwanted or
> just plain ugly gift that you received for Christmas. Remember the
> "gift" exchange is for ADULTS (17 & older) only!!  We really don't care
> if they are mundane or period (as long as they get a laugh!!)  Will the
> Chickens make an appearance AGAIN this year???? If they do and you get
> them, I guarantee NO ONE will steal them from you!!

Hmmmm  I am either a very bad girl or a very good girl.   In an effort to
get christmas back to its original meaning we limited gift giving this year
so with hint dropping we got what we wanted.  Only problem is my sister in
law used to give really really bad gifts!  But somehow they fell off kitchen
counter back in Arizona and got broken I don't know how.  *looks innocent*
Or they were such nice things the movers must have stolen them.  But even
her taste has gotten better and her gift is a keeper this year.  Hmmmm.

I have nothing except an unusable water softener and a molded freezer both
unwrappable.

I will just have to come up with something else.  So glad I know its
supposed to be white elephant now.  This should be fun!

Suzanne