[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 27 19:01:11 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
The Easter Groundhog
Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St. Peter. He told
them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what
Easter was.
The first blonde said, "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we
give thanks and eat turkey."
St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he banished her to hell.
The second blonde said, "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange
gifts."
St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he banished her to hell.
The third blonde said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the
Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with his
disciples when he was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested him. The
Romans hung him on the cross and eventually he died. Then they buried him in a
tomb behind a very large boulder."
"Very good!" exclaimed St. Peter.
Then the blonde continued, "Now every year the Jews roll away the boulder and
Jesus comes out. If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of basketball."
St. Peter fainted.
Terry Varner You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move
and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape

Protect your PC - Click here[1] for McAfee.com VirusScan Online