[Loch-Ruadh] I need your GulfWar XII Pre-Registration

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 28 15:23:12 PST 2003

Greetings,

The closing date for GulfWar XII pre-registration is January 31, this
Friday. Your  pre-registration form must be dated by the post office no
later than Friday, January 31 to be reregistered. If you have not
pre-registered and you are camping with House Mac/Loch-Ruadh please
email or call me to confirmation now. You will need to complete the
camping with section to read: Barony of Axemoor, Not Loch-Ruadh. For
those of you that have already mailed your pre-registrations I need you
to email or call me ASAP!

Yes, the rush is on. The reason I need your land/pre-registration
information is for the additional (30x90) land that adjoins the Barony
of Axemoor's land. We are being challenged by Bryn Gwlad. Therefore, I
need to see and confirm the pre-registered numbers in order to justify
why we need the land ajoining Axemoor. For those people that have not
mailed in the pre-reg form, your numbers are helpful (just say late
registration). House Mac an Ghabhann/Loch-Ruadh have a long term
alliance with the Barony of Axemoor and the ajoining land will prevent
us from splitting up the encampment. If we lose the land we will be
seriously cramped for space....

We are not powerless, but I can not make a stand unless we have the
numbers, so please get your information requested to me ASAP. I will be
calling the Gulf War Land steward to discuss this again Wednesday night.
So have your request in to me by Tuesday night.

What to send or call to me: Mundane Names, SCA Names of each
pre-registered person and tent dimensions.

Lord Daniel O'Ceileachair
817-446-3919
GulfWar XII
Camp Coordinator