[Loch-Ruadh] How's Elizabeth?

Brighid MacFergus dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 9 12:25:29 PST 2003

What hospital is she in??
 Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:At 12:15 PM 1/9/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Has ANYBODY heard how Elizabeth is doing today? I haven't heard from her
>and I sent her my phone number last night with Randy (Big Guy).
>
>Dana
>Loch Ruadh REALLY ROCKS!!!

I just got off the phone with Inez and she has talked to Elizabeth's nurse
this morning. Elizabeth is have test done most of the day. She is in room
230 and you can call and talk if she is in there. Inez said she was going to
call back later. Maybe she will post something. Inez????????

BTW it is 2:00 now.

Bicé

I'd rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints, the sinners have much more fun...