[Loch-Ruadh] How's Elizabeth?

George & Pamela sidhe01 at swbell.net
Thu Jan 9 15:18:47 PST 2003

I just came from the hospital and she is doing just fine.  They have spent
the day doing a bunch a tests and now she is waiting to find out the
results.  The doctor is supposed to be in to see her tonight.  I doubt she
will be in there much longer.  She certainly hopes to go home tonight or
tomorrow.  They have told her that she can't have any coffee and you know
Elizabeth without her coffee.

Fiona