[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth illumination

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 02:32:57 PST 2003

The concern over paints is that the pages of the book are quite porous and
certain types of paint and ink bleed through to the back side.  I have only
used guache once, and, since it is water-based, didn't recommend it.  If you
think it won't bleed through, then go for it.  I know the illumination from
it is beautiful!
Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!