[Loch-Ruadh] Answers to Elizabeths questions

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Wed Jan 15 14:12:09 PST 2003

Elizabeth wrote:
> Hey, Pookie! Wanna compare scars???
Ummm  no <grin> that would make to strange a picture

>Did you watch on the monitor?
Yes I did, and had a good laugh with the cardiologist when we discovered
coronary artery #3 is not where it typically is but rather on the flip
side. I have to be different you know.

>Did they tell jokes while you were on the table?

No thank goodness!

>Did they give you a choice of music to listen to during the procedure?
No, but the Dr was fond of the Beach Boys

I think I have more adhesive sticky stuff on me from the monitor leads
etc  and am having a devil of a time getting it all off.

Course, I need to come up with a good story on why all these bruises!

Magdalea
Whos glad to be home but still bored

---