[Loch-Ruadh] Ask Tegwared

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 22 12:38:54 PST 2003

I thought this was going to be one of those Q&A sessions where you have
someone like Ben Stein answering a bunch of trivia related things.  But hey
.. I could always wrap a brain teaser in here.

Using only 4 straight lines and without lifting your pencil connect these 9
dots

That should keep him busy for a while.  I'll give away the answer on
saturday.

Eirik