[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Revel

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Thu Jan 23 20:39:05 PST 2003

Well we found a sitter!  Yay so my husband will be there.  You will probably
never have seen me so quiet and demure.  *coughs* yeah right.

And I have decided to bring the seven layer dip given that Alaric is deathly
alergic to shell fish!

If I have the time and energy I will bring a low carb diabetic friendly
cheesecake.  I ran across the recipe a couple of years back and its actually
pretty good, especially if your not allowed to have the other goodies.

Suzanne