[Loch-Ruadh] I Survived the Holidays Revel

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Jan 24 06:12:22 PST 2003

The gift is "supposed" to be the "most" useless, unneeded, unwanted or
just plain ugly gift that you received for Christmas. Remember the
"gift" exchange is for ADULTS (17 & older) only!!  We really don't care
if they are mundane or period (as long as they get a laugh!!)  Will the
Chickens make an appearance AGAIN this year???? If they do and you get
them, I guarantee NO ONE will steal them from you!!

I don't know....Fiona and Alaric.....Do you need help?

I will probably bring a veggie tray.

Clothing is required. I wear mundane and comfortable!!

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Caitrin wrote:
A couple of questions:

What is the value range of the gift for Chinese gift exchange? Are gifts
generally mundane or period, and is it White Elephant? Are individual
gifts
exchanged at this fete?

Does Fiona need anyone over early to help set up or prep?

Haven't seen much in the way of response to the Pot-Luck menu. Tegwared
and I
will bring Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars ( with copies of the recipe for
inquiring
minds), a couple of 2 liter drinks and maybe something else to be
determined
on Saturday morning when I start putting things together.

I take from a couple of comments that dress is A: casual B: mundane C:
required... anything else?
Kathy Varner
aka
Caitrin ferch Rhys