[Loch-Ruadh] I need your GulfWar XII Pre-Registration

Amacfer at aol.com Amacfer at aol.com
Wed Jan 29 15:26:30 PST 2003

The following are pre-registered to camp with ( Loch Ruadh) and the Barony of
Axemoor. Mundane Names: Anna Floyd, Sam Floyd, S E Floyd Jr. ( Gene), Donna
Floyd, Sarah Floyd   Sca Names: Anna Caitlin MacFergus, Seward Olafson, Rolf
Sewardson, Sybil O'Dowd, Brighid MacFergus    Our tent is 10x20. We would
like to bring another that is 9x12 if their is room. We will probably bring
it along and if there is room we will put it up. If not ... Oh well !!!