[Loch-Ruadh] Play Day

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:44:28 PST 2003

I don't care about camels, as long as there is no sheep involved, I'm cool
with it.  ;)

Sean of Argyll  (Sean the Elder)

There is a Belly Dance Play Day this Sunday afternoon at 2:00 PM and no it
does not involve Camels.

If you are interested in Middle Eastern Costuming, Dance, then you are
invited.

Date                     Sunday 02/02/03
Time                      2:00 til 6:00Pm   or there about.
Place                     Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
                               5412 Whitman Ave.
                               Fort Worth, Tx.  76133

For directions          Go to Map Quest

posted at her request by  Innes