[Loch-Ruadh] Officers

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Wed Jul 9 04:58:46 PDT 2003

Please list my email as
lochruadhseneschal at yahoo.com

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Padraig wrote:

I am helping Amber update the Officers page to list the new officers.
We
will need pictures for anyone who doesn't already have a picture up
there.
I will be bringing my digital camera to the next few gatherings so that
we
can have current pictures.  What we're looking for is a good picture of
you
in garb.  WARNING:  anyone who avoids getting a picture taken runs the
chance of having me select one from whatever I have on hand.  You might
not
like the result.  :)

Also, if you add to, delete from or completely change the paragraph that
accompanies your office listing, send me the text you want and we will
get
it changed.

In Service,
Padraig