[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: [house_broken_axe] help

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 10:04:00 PDT 2003

Harra Kylan Ulfgierrson
Former War Chieftain of House Broken Axe
Soon to be again, well one day... I hope...
In service to the dream...

hello all
  I know that everyone is very busy however i have a big favor to ask
of anyone who will help.
        Recently my step fathers, step daughter got her kids taken
away from her, everyone has been trying to find a way to get the
girls back together, and as luck has it the guy who is handling the
case sought out lonnie my step father and told him that he could get
custody of the girls, however the place that my mom and him are
living in right now is in poor condition, and needs elec and water
ran to it and also needs to be cleaned out very badly. so there in
lies the problem, there is just no enough manpower between me charles
my mom and dad to do it. so if anyone could give us a hand it would
be greatly appreciated. we are trying to set up for next weekend so
anyone who wishes to help please call me or charles at one of the
following numbers
(home) 817-303-9794
my cell 817-368-3256
charles' cell 817-832-7464