[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Elfsea] Medieval Medicine Class 7/15 7:15 pm

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Jul 14 11:49:15 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Jhan Knebel
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org ; steppes at ansteorra.org
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 1:41 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Medieval Medicine Class 7/15 7:15 pm

Greetings unto Elfsea and Steppes!

Tomorrow Night, July 15th, Countess Allyson will be teaching a class on Medieval Medicine at HL Rixende and Lord Tomas's home in Bedford, TX. The class is open to any and all who reside close enough to attend. If you have them, please bring camp chairs as it appears that this class will be well attended and I won't have enough!

Location:
2017 Chattanooga Dr.
Bedford Tx, 76022

Start time:
house opens at 7:00, class starts 7:15

Directions

Take your best route to 183 in Bedford. Exit Central Drive (this is the same exit for Pennington Field, a huge HS football stadium)

Head South on Central Drive (once on Central Drive, stay in the middle lane. The football stadium will be on your right)

You will pass the FB stadium and a Park. 5 blocks past the park, turn right onto Chattanooga Dr.
We are the third house on your right. There will be a banner out front.

In Service to Ansteorra, Elfsea and the Arts,

Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen

Minister of Arts and Sciences
Barony of Elfsea

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com