[Loch-Ruadh] Keller Demo

Spence Mabry smabry at flash.net
Tue Jul 15 16:58:37 PDT 2003

Once again it is time for our second largest and successful demo to occur.
I am talking about the Keller Library Demo, coming up on September 13th, two
weeks before Elfsea Defender XXV.  This is a great opportunity to pull
newcomers in (just ask Irina!) as well as to fulfill our "charter" as a
non-profit educational organization.

Once again, they want as many of us as possible there.  They would also like
a whole lot of hands-on demonstrations (such as spinning, weaving, dyeing,
illumination, calligraphy, metal-casting, armor-making), talks about the
Middle Ages and Heraldry, and of course the ever-popular chivalric and
rapier fighting.

This is a great time to pull in newcomers -- remember Elfsea Defender XXV
(with a Baronial Investiture) is only 2 weeks away.  We can pull these
people in to our Baronial Premier Event.

Let me know what you will do to make this a rousing success!

Again, the date is September 13th (there's not a lot going on that week,
just a small event in Stargate and one in Mooneschadowe) and the times are
from 1:00 to 4:30 p.m.

Lord Ceatta o Gulcleth
Demo Coordinator, Barony of Elfsea